The Development of Heat Stabilizer
The global environmental protection requirements have become increasingly stringent, the environmental purification requirements for human survival have become increasingly intense, and the regulatory pressure to limit the use of heavy metal heat stabilizers has become increasingly intense, so that the development of heat stabilizer, production to non-toxic, multi-functional direction to accelerate the pace of development. Wuxi, low lead, low dust and substitution of lead salt have become the important direction of developing heat stabilizers in the world. Relatively few new chemicals have been introduced as stabilizers, while composite stabilizers have proliferated.
The development trend of various stabilizers is as follows.
1. Dust-free of lead salt is the basic requirement, and low lead is the necessity of environment. In view of the excellent performance of lead salt in pipes and insulating materials, the lead-free process is slow in the world, and the withdrawal of lead salt from the historical stage requires the emergence of new lead-free products with excellent performance-to-price ratio and the strengthening of environmental protection regulations, it takes time.
2. The methyl tin products with excellent performance of Organotin have been greatly developed, especially in China. China has a number of methyl tin patents, in recent years, Shenzhen pan-sheng, Hubei Nanxing Methyl Tin Production, promotion has done fruitful efforts. Starting from the raw material tin and adopting its own patent technology, pan-sheng Company has mastered the key production technology of 6000t / A methyl tin and developed a new anti-cool type Organotin compound, which indicates that the production of Organotin in China has reached a higher level. At present, the development of Organotin stabilizers in China has made the structure of heat stabilizers more reasonable. There are no technical obstacles, but the guidance of policies and regulations is needed.
3. Metal Soap non-toxic ca / zn stabilizer has a wide development space, and CA / zn stabilizer has been used in the field of large diameter pipe and insulation abroad. However, less attention has been paid to the development of composite metal soap in China and the lack of high-performance auxiliary stabilizers. The development of high performance composite metal soaps depends on high performance auxiliary stabilizers.
4. The Rare Earth Stabilizer is a heat stabilizer with Chinese characteristics and has a strong development momentum. At present, there are more than 10 manufacturers and research institutes involved in the development of rare earth stabilizers in China. Some manufacturers in Baotou and other places plan to build large-scale base of rare earth stabilizers by seizing the opportunity of China's large-scale development in the West. However, most of the rare earth stabilizers are complexes of rare earth and lead salts, which can only be used as a transition product with low plumbum content. It is necessary to solve the problem of poor lubricity and processability of Rare Earth stabilizer.
5. Pure organic compound as a substitute of metal stabilizer has been paid much attention. Companies such as CIBA refining and Morton have introduced pure organic compounds represented by amine-based chua-dione. Compared with metal stabilizers, pure organic products are environmentally friendly, it is expected to play an important role in replacing toxic heavy metal stabilizers.
Other new compounds used as heat stabilizers in recent years include hydrotalcite series, perchlorate, etc. .CIBAJAKI combines perchloric acid and its salts with Epoxide and antioxidants in PVC to obtain superior heat and colour fastness properties; the hydrotalcite series launched by Japanese co-pharmaceuticals is mg / Al Composites, it is used with zinc fatty acid in PVC to prevent the mixture from coloring, and the South Chemical Company of Germany has built a production unit with 5000t / A of Hydrotalcite, and has patented technology. As an environmentally benign additive, hydrotalcite has a wide application prospect.